Can you help support DSDT in improving the lives of people with dementia?
What work does the Trust support?
The Trust has supported a wide variety of projects and initiatives over the last 25 years including:
- Reframing Dementia – an Irish project working with artists, churches, and human rights activists to change the perception of dementia
- the Dementia Festival of Ideas – a year-long exploration of new thinking in dementia
- the Iris Murdoch Building at the University of Stirling, with its award-winning Design and Technology Suite – a showcase for design and technology ideas to meet the practical needs of people with dementia
- education and training programmes for front-line staff across the UK
- publications and education events on how to improve design of buildings and the environment
- practical programmes to make communities aware of dementia
- free information and events for carers
Other ways to Donate
For other methods of donating to the DSDT such as:
- Direct Debit
- Leaving a gift in an will
- Giving through your pay
Please contact the Trust Administrator at DSDT@stir.ac.uk.
For any further information, to make a donation or leave a legacy please contact the Trust Administrator at DSDT@stir.ac.uk.
Thank you for your support