The Dementia Services Development Trust is a charity administered by trustees. It exists to extend and improve services for people with dementia and their carers.
What work does the Trust support?
We have supported a wide variety of projects and initiatives over the last 25 years including:
- providing education and training programmes for front-line staff across the UK
- offering information and events for carers
- supporting international efforts to improve the lives of people with dementia
- developing publications and educational events focused on improving the design of buildings and the environment the Iris Murdoch Building at the University of Stirling, with its award-winning Design and Technology Suite – a showcase for design and technology ideas to meet the practical needs of people with dementia
- funding and continuing to provide support for the Dementia Services Development Centre website and online activities
- creating practical programmes to make communities more dementia-friendly
How can you show your support?
The Trust’s downloadable e-booklet gives more information on the Trust and how your support can help make a difference.
For any further information, to make a donation or discuss a legacy please contact the Trust Administrator at DSDT@stir.ac.uk.
Thank you for your support.